Sunday, July 27, 2008

Help Me Out - Take a survey

Hi. I've created a 25 question survey on databases and open source. There are about 10 demographic type questions (who are you, where are you, etc) and then a bunch of questions on databases and open source.

The results of this survey, and by results I mean all of the raw data, will be released to the public at the completion of the survey.

I ask for an email ID so that I can send you the results. This is totally optional and you will still be able to get the results should you chose not enter one. At the end of the survey you will be taken to a web page. The data will be available from that page. Bookmark that page and you can check periodically for the data. I will post intermediate ongoing updates of the data.

Click here to take the survey now. The survey was created with eSurveysPro.com, a free online survey software.

Thanks in advance!

LewisC

Technorati : , ,