Thursday, August 7, 2008

Database Survey hits 250

It hasn't been 2 weeks yet but the database survey I posted has hit 250 responses. I'm shooting for 400-500 responses total. While peeking at the data, I noticed that MySQL has had a good response and plenty of respondents. I didn't see any DB2 responses (for primary database) but there were plenty of Oracle responses (not as many as MySQL though). It's too bad that there hasn't been much in the way of a Postgres response.

I plan to leave it up for another 2 1/2 weeks (for a total of 4 weeks). If you haven't taken it yet, please do so if you get a few minutes. It only takes 5-10 minutes as the survey only has 25 questions.

Also, if you can blog about it, post the link on forums (without spamming), or spread the word any other way, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

LewisC

Technorati : , , ,